Skilled Nursing Homes in Philadelphia and the Surrounding Area
Catholic Health Care Services operates six skilled nursing homes on behalf of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Whether one needs short-term rehabilitation, long term skilled nursing care or the more intensive services of a specialized unit you are assured of receiving the finest quality care from our caring, professional staff.
All CHCS skilled nursing homes provide the following:
- 24 hour professional nursing care
- Rehabilitation services including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Access to physician services
- Therapeutic recreational and social activities
- Nutritious dining services, therapeutic diets, supervised by a licensed dietitian
- Pastoral Care services, daily Mass, special liturgy and spiritually-focused events
- Experienced social services staff
- Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance support services
- Full-service hair salon
- Special services for cognitively-impaired residents
- Professional Consultants including podiatry, dental, optometry, etc.
- Respite care services
- Compassionate end-of-life care